GATE Exam 2020 Details & Procedures:
GATE Examination conducted by the Central Government to study M.E / M.Tech in higher education institutions like IIT, NIT, Anna University in India.
This test score is important to study civil higher studies in Indian Universities and study MBA at the Indian Institute of Management. At the GATE score, the employees are selected in companies like BHEL, GAIL, HAIL, IOCL, ONGC.
You can get higher positions in public sector companies, notable private companies through M.Tech, Ph.D.
The Gate (Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering) is an option for students to study courses to get higher posts in Central, State, and Public Sector Enterprises.
The institute is headed by the National Coordination Board, Indian Institute of Sciences, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Telangana, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Chennai, and Roorkee.
Who can write the gate exam?
B.E., B.Tech., B.Sc. B. Arch., B.S., Diploma, and those who are studying in the final year can also write.
Science Divisions, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Courses M.Sc., M.A. Those who have passed the MCA can also write. AMIE and AMICE may also write. No age limit for GATE exam.
Which choice will take place?
Gate selection will be conducted in 23 subjects. Applicants must choose only one sheet.
The 23 Subjects are,
* Aerospace Engineering (AE)
* Agricultural Engineering (AG)
* Architecture and Planning (AR)
* Biotechnology (BT)
* Civil Engineering (CE)
* Chemical Engineering (CH)
* Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)
* Chemistry (CH)
* Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC)
* Electrical Engineering (EE)
* Ecology and emulation (EM)
* Geology and Geophysics (GG)
* Instrumentation Engineering (IN)
* Mathematics (MA)
* Mechanical Engineering (ME)
* Mining Engineering (MN)
* Metallurgical Engineering (MT)
* Petroleum Engineering (PI)
* Textile Engineering and Fiber Science (IF)
* Physics (PH)
* Production and Industrial Engineering (PI)
* Engineering Sciences (XE)
* Life Sciences (XL)
This will take about 3 hours. 65 questions for 100 scores will be asked to choose the correct answer online. The questions will cover the undergraduate curriculum of a particular subject.
Apply through official website http://gate.iitd.ac.in/.
Important Dates for GATE Exam 2020:
Starting Date for GATE Online Application
Last Date for Gate Online Application
October 01, 2019
Examination Dates for Gate 2020:
02nd, 03rd, 09th & 10th, February 2020
Result Announcement for Gate 2020: